Welcome to Magnolia Blossom Art Blog ..

... where fellow crafters and lovers of crafts come together to share, explore and learn about the world of art.

AND THE WINNER IS ........................

This week's (February 20, 2009) Fabulous Friday Freebie winner is ..... Ta Da ... KittsKrafts. Here is her blog KittsKrafts if you want to check her out! Congratulations ... I know you will love the Clutch Purse Card that Robin has offered from her Etsy shop Robin's Arts & Crafts. ... You lucky gal!!!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Career Changes Going On!!

I've been out of touch on Magnolia Blossom Art for some time. Haven't been able to work much on crafting and boy do I miss it. Things are going well around here, lots going on. After 25 years of in-home daycare, I have made a career change and have been extremely busy these past few months!! Not one, but TWO new businesses have I launched ... it is so exciting!! They are slow going as I guess is to be expected in the beginning, but it has only been a bit over 1 month since both have been up and running. I have started a new blog about all the changes and will be posting regularly about new information about my businesses.

You can follow the links below to my websites and I would love for you to become a follower on my new blog ... Nanny Goes Digital!!


With Heritage Makers we are able to preserve our family's heritage through digitally storybooking. Check it out and if you are interested in what you see contact me right on the website, I'll be glad to get right back with you to answer any questions you may have. Also, if you think you would be interested in becoming a Personal Publishing Consultant like I am, please get in touch .. I just know you will love the company and what is better than making a living at something you love!! You may want to become a consultant as a hobbyist, or for some part time income, or perhaps would like to turn it into a full time business as I have, whatever you feel would work best for you, it is a rewarding, easy, convenient way to earn money. Just get in touch, I'll help you with any questions you may have!






With Beacon Errand And Concierge Services I am able to provide help to my community by doing what I love ... helping out those in need!! Getting the word out is somewhat of a challenge so any networking ideas you may have would be greatly appreciated, you can email me right from my website!! Suggestions and ideas are welcome!!!














Hope all's well with you and look forward to hearing from you, your thoughts on my career changes and any helpful hints you may have in the area of networking!!

1 comment:

Rita T. said...

I enjoy looking at your creations. When you get the chance, please hop over to Following 31 for an award. You can get it anytime.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Catchin' Waves

Catchin' Waves
For two days they didn't want anything to do with the beach ... then ... wala ... what fun is this!!!

Thumbprint Notecards

Thumbprint Notecards
Sure to make anyone smile. Come with envelopes in sets of five.

Maggie & Blossom

Maggie & Blossom
Lovin' some time in the waves at Nags Head !! What fun they are.

Girl's Jumper

Girl's Jumper
Precious brown jumper with hot pink polk-a-dots

Christopher and Blossom

Christopher and Blossom
She loves a cowboy and he loves a horse ... what a perfect match!! Grandson # 4 with our "Little" girl Blossom.

Croched Cell Phone Case

Croched Cell Phone Case
Any colors ... any size ... great when matched with a Crazy Quilt Purse!

Eat ... sleep ... and be merry!!

Eat ... sleep ... and be merry!!
So what's better than fillling up on spaghetti and then taking a snooze ... that makes for a very merry little fellow. Grandson # 5 ... Benjamin ... how cute is that!

Pink Crazy Quilt Purse

Pink Crazy Quilt Purse
So fun ... my crazy quilted purses are eye catchers ... great as mother/daughter sets ... larger for mom and smaller for daughter ... how cute are they!!!

Just a day at the beach ...

Just a day at the beach ...
Nick, Maggie & Blossom trying to catch some waves ... the girls wanted to try their hands (paws) at skimboarding ... give it a try gals!

Warm and Cozy Scarf

Warm and Cozy Scarf
Soft and Warm ... what a combination .. and beautiful to boot!!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org